Friday 9 December 2022

Index of Posts

Blogger's software does not make it easy to find a particular post in a blog. Here's a list of my most useful posts, divided into Prototype, Model and Other categories: Newest posts in each section are at top, and the index is current as of December 3, 2023 - back to November 3, 2018.

History of the Prototype

Model: My Hanley Spur Layout

Updates and Other

Producing this index of posts was inspired by Stephen Gardiner's well-organized blog. I trust you'll find it ueful if researching a prototype location, industry, event or era. The Model section lists posts in which I model a building, location or facet of operation. The Update section includes ancillary posts - research, walking tours or other resources.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Eric,
    Thank you for the immense amount work and the resultant posts. I very much enjoy them. I look forward to more of your research
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike. This was a lot of copy-paste, about three hours' worth. I must be crazy. I trust this post will be useful, however!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy to hear from you. Got a comment about the Hanley Spur? Please sign your first name so I can respond better.