Friday 11 November 2022

Wandering Wellington Street in Scale - Again

It's been a year since I posted photos of a walk down Wellington Street and other places on the layout. I'm always looking for new photo angles to capture everyday events in the Swamp Ward. Using a phone camera can get the view really low and perhaps more realistic. Like I was a little 1:87 scale HO photographer. So let's walk...
Bajus Brewery (top photo)  the City Steam Laundry (above) and Canadian Dredge & Dock, all on Wellington Street:
Oil products have arrived in a CN boxcar for the Imperial Oil limestone warehouse on North Street:
A series of photos around Anglin's coal and lumber yard, Sowards Coal unloading trestle and Millard & Lumb:






Home life in a typical Swamp Ward household:
Front porch sitting (above) and back yard conversation (below):
Scrap yards were always big business in the Swamp Ward - one man's garbage...
Heading home, let's visit CN's Outer Station parking lot: 
Weldwood on Railway Street gets another boxcar load of...wood!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Eric, I enjoyed the wander down Wellington Street!! :)

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Glad to hear it, Chris. I walk the prototype thinking of the model, and I 'walk' my layout thinking of the prototype!
      Eric

      Delete

I'm happy to hear from you. Got a comment about the Hanley Spur? Please sign your first name so I can respond better.