Saturday 15 December 2018

Bailey Broom Factory - the Target for Tonight

As I 'fly over' this amazing map of the Hanley Spur and environs, I've highlighted my target for my module...the durable Bailey Broom Factory (in red) at the intersection of Rideau and Cataraqui Streets. This map is truly amazing - the more it's examined, the more it reveals!

This cropped image, bounded on the north by the River Street bridge (though interestingly, the diamond between CN and CP isn't shown per se) on the west by Rideau Street, on the south by the Woolen Mill and the east by the Inner Harbour shows the area my module will include. There are so many interesting potential module locations - this one has certainly caught my eye.

I intend to build my Bailey Broom Factory model so that it can be used on my basement layout and on my module, in a clean sweep.

Now at one time, there was a spur serving the factory property....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you. Got a comment about the Hanley Spur? Please sign your first name so I can respond better.