Friday 14 January 2022

Books in Bath!

Local authors, local booksellers. After seeing a 'Naturally L&A' TV commercial for Bath's Books on Main on Global Kingston, I was pleased to visit their store today. Andrew and Aline, the owners, have kindly agreed to stock both my books on Kingston's waterfront history in their Local Authors section. Local authors' books are sold by consignment, with the book creator receiving 80% of the sale price. 
The bright and airy shop included a sunny reading nook facing Main Street/Highway 33 - definitely a good spot to curl up with a good book.
I haven't tried dealing with behemoth booksellers Indigo or Amazon. I'd much rather deal with local folks at Bath's Books on Main and downtown Kingston's Novel Idea.

And no, nobody has ever told me they've read my books in the bath. But now, books in Bath is a very real thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you. Got a comment about the Hanley Spur? Please sign your first name so I can respond better.