Saturday 6 April 2024

Kingston & Pembroke - the series


For awhile, I've been looking for a website depicting the stations along the Kingston & Pembroke Railway/Canadian Pacific Kingston Subdivision. Eventually, I decided to create my own. Unexpectedly, it grew into a four-post series, going beyond stations to some of the local hinterland line's history and its facilities within Kingston that I've researched, though largely not had room to include on my layout. 

In this post, you'll find links below to all four parts in the series, hosted on my main Canadian Railway blog, Trackside Treasure. The reason for that site hosting the series revolved around railway content more than Kingston content. Regardless, here are the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you. Got a comment about the Hanley Spur? Please sign your first name so I can respond better.