Monday 18 October 2021

Muse-ology

Summer is not model railway season. It's outdoor season. So that's why there is very little modelling being blogged about. But now winter is here. Kingston went from Shorts Weather to Sweater Weather in less than a week. Cold beer has been replaced by Pumpkin Spice Latte. So just before I return to the basement layout, it's Connection Season. Hot on the heels of the Kingstonist interview, I'm trying to get my layout out of the basement, virtually. As long as pandemic precautions are in place, it's tough to justify a visit. Plus my wife says the basement is too messy and I'd probably have to vacuum or something. But I'm thinking about creating a model of the K&P station on Ontario Street.

In all cases, whether it's local media, Queen's University Archives, ARK or local book readers, it's interesting to see where this process is leading. It's worthy of muse-ing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you. Got a comment about the Hanley Spur? Please sign your first name so I can respond better.